Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So I am not very good at this...


When I started our blog...I was hopeful that I would make a post at least one post a week. Unfortunately, it is looking like I will be making a post once a month.
This is one of my favorite pictures. My best friends came to watch me in a the Christmas play at my church. I have the best friends in the world. My church put on Ebenezer and it was so much fun to be apart of!
Christmas was also wonderful for Billy and I. The first one as a married couple. Kregg actually brought his precious girlfriend home for Christmas. We spent Christmas in Denver with my Nanoo. We went snow skiing at Cooper Mountain and Billy did not even hurt himself. Yay! I was a worried that he would break something.
Christmas always goes by too fast and then you are back into your regular duties. We hope that everyone is having a great 2009 so far.

No comments: