Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pictures...

Jena is a Chi Omega! It was so much fun to get to be at her initiation. I have thought about her special day since the day I was initiated.
The very awesome Want-a-Be's. We were asked to help out with the Women's Ministry at our church. Aren't we hot?!?!?!

Billy and I took our niece, nephew, and their friend to the polar express...Isn't Ashley Precious



This is my wonderful husband with George & Presley. Isn't my husband so handsome!!




At Sara Duggan's wedding...Look at my husband...I am so lucky!!!




Our new house...Please come visit us!

Know that I have added some pictures...maybe I can get better at this. This blog thing is fun!










1 comment:

Alex & Tonya said...

Yay!! Keep blogging. :) Can't wait to see your baby bump. You look gorgeous in that pic from Sara's wedding. Have a great day!!