Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby Parks is a Girl!!!!


I am here and I am a GIRL!!

Aren't my toes cute?

I am the cutest thing since sliced bread!


I love my Daddy!


Do not bother me now...I am sleeping


Born to be a Chi Omega. Thanks Aunt J for my very first Owl!


My Cousins Ashley and George think I am precious and tiny!


I love my Mimi!!!


My real name is Drama!!!


I am a daddy's girl!!


I am my parents Cuddle Button!!

Aunt Jena is the Best!

Our New Family!

A very proud daddy!!!
Look at those eyes!!
The Lord blessed us a 100 fold last Wednesday at 7:37pm when Ms. Abigail Baker Parks was born. It was such a sweet time for Billy and I. Billy was speachless when she finally arrived and I was in tears. The Lord had answered our prayers when our baby girl came out screaming. It was the best sound we had ever heard.

I love being a mommy! There is nothing greater in the world than being able to hold this beautiful miracle and know that the Lord created and formed her. I can say that I do miss being pregnant. I loved every mintue of carring Abigail in my tummy and I miss feeling her kick me. But nothing compares to having her in my arms and getting to watch her grow.

Abigail Baker is a strong girl as she can raise her head. We went to see her doctor on Monday and she wieghted 6 pounds 6 ounces. She is a very good eater, but does not like sleeping at night.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

She's precious and I can't wait to see her again!!

Two Morrows said...

Yeah! Pictures! She is just beautiful. We can't wait to meet her. She'll learn to love sleep, hang in there.
Mike Melissa and Evie

The Clem Family said...

Congrats! She is such a beautiful baby girl!