Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow Day!

oh what fun abigail is...she is so precious and everyday is a gift!! She loves to watch the olympics with mama and daddy. i think she is going to be a great athlete!!

what mama...did i do something wrong?!? how could you say yes with a face like this?! i am such a pumpkin!!!

look at my daddy and chad trying to build the tallest snowman ever? isn't my daddy so cool?!?


i love snow days! and my snowsuit that my aunt susan got me is so great. who would have thought i would have used it 3 times already in dallas, texas?

we got so much snow that made our trees fall over...here is my daddy trying to save the trees...isn't he so fashionable in his boots?


really mama - i don't like oatmeal...but i will tolerate it for you.


so the snowman my daddy built fell down, this is what is left... i am so trilled to be out in the snow.

i am not going to smile not even one bit...


my daddy loves me so much....my hat is almost covering my head.


mama, i don't want to be a snow angel...the snow is so cold!!!

precious snow angel...i love this picture. we had 12 inches of snow so much fun!!!

again mama, i am not going to smile no matter how much you beg!

my street with so much snow!

just in case you didn't know, but my opa is the big kahuna!! i love him so much!

look i am smiling and am so cute!!!!!!! i had to take a bath in the sink...but it was so much fun with mama and daddy!!!

1 comment:

Alex & Tonya said...

Precious Pumpkin....counting down until when you travel to H-town!!! Love you.