Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

some more super cute pictures!!!!

eating my ribbon i got from swim lessons. i am so chill - mama it is so nap time!

oh boy - i can pull myself up in my pack n play!! i am getting so big...

ok daddy get me out of here!! please! how could you say no to this face?

i was so excited to see my best friend evie at church...i like to take her food and sippy cup.

really mama - do we need a picture of me in my hat? i know i am cute in it - but can't we play?


so i will tell you what i am going to do while you take my picture...pull out raggy's hair and

eat it!!! i love to eat things that aren't food.

look at me in my bed...oh it scares my mama to know that i can do this!!

i am being so cute! i think i should be a model for teddy grahams!!

not so sure about those teddy grahams...

ummm - daddy give me some more!! i have the cutest faces ever!

i am so proud of myself pulling myself up on to the coffee table. by the way - we know longer have the coffee table in the living room because i fell too many times and hurt myself.

happy father's day daddy! isn't my daddy the most handsome man ever?!?!?!

i am playing with my new favorite toys...my parents bought me all kinds of toys and these are what i want to play with!

no thanks jackson - don't touch me - i will beat you up!!


playing with beck in my abigail jail...that is what my daddy calls it!

first time in the lake...i am not a fan of the life jacket!

ohhh...i love the lake with my mama!!!


umm mama let me tell you something about the water - there better not be any fish eating my feet...

family picture!

driving the boat with opa! i am such a good boat driver!

i am so cool in my shades!! though i would rather eat them!

No comments: