Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Abigail is so Precious!!!

melanie came to visit me! i wasn't too happy about taking more pictures.
aunt jena missed me so she came to see me when i was 3 weeks old.

this is me thinking about liking my swing at 6 weeks old. aren't i the cutest thing?!?

going on my first walk with my mama and daddy at 3 weeks old. as you can tell i was really excited about it. we went really far just down the street and back. but you have to start slow. today at 7 weeks old my mama and i walked for and hour and half and i slept the whole way.

this is me in my mama's sling. i love being close to my mama.

brianne and kj came to see me for the first time when i was 5 weeks old. i loved meeting them!

me and my mama at 3 weeks. yes my mama and i wear a lot of the same clothes but it is ok because we are at home together.

my favorite place to sleep on my daddy's chest. he is the best at putting me to sleep. he figured out that i really like the sound of running water. don't ask my parents how much their water bill will be...

i am a talker at 5 weeks old. my great grandmother, nanoo is talking to me! i loved hearing her stories.

my daddy put together this swing for me. i like it sometimes. this is me at 4 weeks and now at 7 weeks i really really like the mobel that goes around. i am able to reach out for the lambs.

this is my great grandmother, nanoo. i loved getting to met her. she came to meet me when i was 5 weeks old. nanoo loved holding me and i loved getting to be rocked by her.

this is me and my daddy working. i am a really big help to him when he is working. aren't we so sweet.

this is one of my pictures from my photo shot that mama took of me at 4 weeks. aren't i so pretty in pink. this is one of my mama's favorite outfits for me to wear.

my mommy loves to put bows in my hair! sometimes daddy thinks it is a bit out of control that she puts a bow in my head anytime we leave the house. i love the color pink...ok maybe my mom loves the color pink.
look at my precious smile! this is me smiling at 5 weeks.

hey guys! world i am coming so watch out! do you want to come over and play with me?


billy and i are loving parenthood. yes, it is very hard but so very rewarding. abigail changes and grows each day. she is starting to get some hair in which is fun. she is becoming so much more aware and alert. abigail has started to sleep a little more at night which is very happy for billy and i! i would not change these first two months for anything! i have always wanted to be a mama and being a mama is the best thing in the world.

No comments: