Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Fall

It has been another fun week. I got to dress up for Halloween and now that I am a bit more awake my mom plays dress up with me everyday. That is why you will see multiple pictures of me in the same outfit. I have to have a model shot everyday in my outfits. I really don't like them as you will see below, but my mommy loves to take pictures of me so I will tolerate it for now...

Meeting my Great-grandmother and Great-aunt for the first time...they think I look a lot like my daddy.

My great grandmother...I liked talking to her. Look at me just looking at her. I like to look at people more and am able to win lots of staring contests with my mommy.

I am so cute. Look at my precious eyes and my bow might be bigger than my head, but my mom makes me wear a bow at all times...

Ok mommy enough pictures...but isn't my dress so cute! my mom really only lets me wear things that are pink. she tells me that pink is my favorite color, but really i know it is her favorite color.

hello world! look at me moving my hands. i really like to eat my fingers when i get really hungry that is how mommy knows to meet me now. i am a lot like my mommy i get L.B.S. (low blood sugar) when i get hungry and i get angry and scream.

Happy Halloween...this is my friend Jackson Pattillo. He is 4 months old and I am 2 months old. look at how precious we are in our halloween outfits.

Jackson is much better at looking at the camera than i am, but i am so cute it is ok.

Here we are again...i am thinking about smiling, but i am not going too.

ok really mommy how many more...

i am so cute...i could be the cutest baby in the whole world. really i am a humble person but you would not know...


this is me right after my bath...i am not very happy after baths because i get so cold so this is my daddy holding me trying to get me warm.

we were very tired...ok so i only let daddy sleep 20 minutes like this and then i started screaming. i am not sure why i started screaming but i did.

this is my first cardigan from my aunt kj. aren't i so cute. i love this outfit but i have already out grown it and it makes my mommy very very sad.

thanks aunt kj for making me look so cute!!

one more...i am quite annoyed at my mommy at this point because she has taken 20 pictures. you don't think she is obsessed with me or anything?

this is risa. she came to visit me. mommy and her were college roommates at the chi omega house. risa takes good care my my aunt jena in college station now. i was very happy to meet her!

oh look my tail comes off of my halloween costume...my mommy thought it was really funny.

look at how handsome my daddy is...i am not so sure about this costume thing, but i will humor my mommy and wear it for a bit.

family photo on halloween...the sun was really bright. i needed my sunglasses...hello mommy where are mine?

this is my first halloween outfit. again i look so happy about dressing up for mommy...

1 comment:

Jared and Risa said...

Abigail--you are so funny!!! I loved meeting you a couple of weeks ago...tell your mom to keep dressing you up in those cute outfits! And the big bows are a must!