Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Last year on Valentine's day Abigail, Billy and I ate at Chick-fil-A and then went over to Buy Buy Baby and registered for our baby that was due in May.  This year I have no plans.  I don't even know what to make for dinner.  Our new norm at our house is no nap for Abigail and bed for Abigail and Alden at 6:30 and asleep by 7.

9 months old!!

Strong-Willed Child!  If we make it to 4 I will be throwing a party for ME! 

This is a picture of Melanie and I with Abigail when she was about 4 weeks old.  On Tuesday, Melanie had a precious baby girl!!!  I can not wait to take this picture with her again, but this time with Melanie holding baby Emery!!

Friends and children are a gift from God!!

1 comment:

Team Pattillo said...

You are a gift for God! And, I will be in charge of throwing a party for you in Sept...you deserve it!!!